Policies & workshop retreat Details
Provided for you in the workshop area are:
- Ironing boards
- Irons, design wall
- 4 ft X 8 ft cutting table
- individual 3ft X 5 ft sewing table each equipted with a adjustable arm sewing light and 6 way adjustable posture perfect sewing chair
Open Sew weekends will require you to bring your sewing machine, projects and supplies.
Each morning of your stay we will offer a short demo on a new tecnique or a clue for a mystery project. (You will be emailed a short supply list for items to bring along if you would ilke to participate)
There are six bedrooms; and 4 shared bathrooms
Please indicate on the registration form who you will be staying with so we can put you in the same room.
- 3 rooms have two twin beds and would sleep 2 people.
- 1 room has a full size bed and could sleep two people.
- 1 large room has a queen bed and two twin beds and would sleep 4.
- 1 very large room has a queen bed and two twin daybeds that have pop up trundles and would normally sleep 4, but could sleep 6 using the pop up trundles.
Provided for you in the rooms are:
- Clean sheets with a zippered encased pillow protector, (you are welcome to bring your own pillow), A lightweight polar fleece blanket, and a cozy quilt.
- Towells and facecloths are provided in the bathrooms and will be laundered each day. Liquid shower soap and shampoo are in the showers. You will need to bring all other personal toiletries.
Kitchen and living area;
- Provided is our large 20X40 open kitchen - living area with tv and wi-fi.
- The meals provided will be catered in and available at specific times each morning and lunchtime. You may serve yourself when you are ready to take time from sewing. We are not a short order kitchen and we will provide water and coffee at scheduled times throughout the day. Friday and Saturday evening meals are not provided. (Others that stayed through our dry run weekends said they ate way too much at breakfast and lunch and would have rather just had snacks in the evening and continued sewing!)
- You may choose to bring in your own food or order in from a few different local resturants that deliver or maybe step away from sewing and venture out to a resturant.
- All reservations are paid in full at time of reservation.
- Cancellations received 90 days or more, will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received 30-89 days, will result in a 50% refund
- A cancellation received 4-30 days will have their full payment applied to a future weekend reservation.
- A notice of cancellation received within 72 hours upon date of reservation will result in no refund.